We provide specialized care for adults, teens, and children.
We are so glad that you are inquiring about orthodontic services. If you are visiting our website to learn more about the art of orthodontics we want to make sure you know our approach and treatment philosophy.
We view orthodontics as an art. Each smile is unique and requires personal attention as well as a personal treatment approach. We want you to have the beautiful smile that you have dreamed of as well as achieving a functional and healthy alignment of all your teeth. Proper alignment of your bite will increase the longevity of your teeth by decreasing improper wear and tear. Proper alignment can also prevent headaches and jaw pain later in life.
Our consultations for orthodontic services are offered at no charge. At this appointment you can expect to have a set of pictures taken of the inside of your mouth (intraoral) and of your facial profile (extraoral). We will also take digital x-ray images so we can see your jaw and tooth structures that are below the gum line. We will give you a treatment recommendation if needed as well as a clear explanation of any fees associated with that treatment. We will also verify and present what insurance benefit can be applied toward that treatment. You will leave this initial 60 minute appointment with all of your treatment and financial questions answered.
We achieve these beautiful smiles and proper alignment in many ways.
- We are a team that is treatment focused because each orthodontic assistant has many years of experience in orthodontics. They know what to expect from each visit and can prepare you for what will come next. The ability to anticipate the result of each bracket placement and bend of the wire helps us treat you more efficiently because there are no surprises. Experience counts.
- We offer the latest in technology from our digital x-rays to state of the art bracket systems and invisalign. The greatest thing about the technologic advances of the last few years is that they are making pediatric orthodontics more comfortable, more attractive, in less time.
- Dr. Roth takes pride in the work he does and develops every treatment plan personally.
Remember that orthodontic treatment is not a product or device – orthodontic treatment is a professional, medical service.
We are a full service dental office that offers the following services and much more:
Affordability is important to us. We are proud to be a specialty practice serving the Kansas City area. We offer quality and convenient pediatric dental & orthodontic treatment that saves you time and money going to multiple providers.
Seeing an Orthodontic Specialist for recommendations and treatment is an important part of growing up. Correcting alignment of teeth and the way that a child’s teeth come together can affect their dental health all through life. At Starting Point Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics we recognize that putting multiple children through braces can have an impact on family finances. We are here to help you fit the cost of treatment into your personal budget. We will verify benefits and submit treatment to your insurance on your behalf.
We offer three payment options:
- If you choose to pay in full the day that your child starts orthodontic treatment, we will offer you a bookkeeping discount of 5%. We can offer this discount because there are significant time and team resources that are saved when we are not sending statements and tracking payments for the length of treatment.
- If you would like to pay over time, we will offer you 18 months of equal payments. No large deposit or money down. We will simply take your treatment fee and divide by 18 to come up with your monthly payment. If you choose this option, an automatic recurring payment will need to be set up to withdraw from your credit or debit card on the same day each month. This option is offered with no fees and no interest. The only fees associated with this plan are if payments are returned or missed.
- You can apply and utilize CareCredit to finance your treatment. Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s oral surgery, orthodontics or a general check up, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical dental procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that helps you pay for treatments and procedures for you or your family that may not be covered by insurance. With special financing options* You can use your CareCredit card again and again for your dental needs, as well as at 195,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards. Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.